Employed with the Rotterdam Philharmonic since:
1st August 1981
A double bass made in 1810 by Vincenzo Panormo. The same instrument that was used at the London premier of the renowned ninth symphony by Ludwig van Beethoven. The instrument is generously provided by the Erasmus Foundation.
• Studied with L. Kortekaas, Anthony Woodrow and Klaus Stoll.
• Active guest lecturer at various youth orchestras in the Netherlands, Belgium and Spain.
• Principal of the Orquestra de Cadaqués uit Spanje.
• Has performed with the Chamber Orchestra of Europe
• Joined the Nederlands Blazers Ensemble for five years
• Member of Domestica Rotterdam