Place of birth:
Groningen, The Netherlands
Employed with the Rotterdam Philharmonic since:
1st January 2011
Hara plays a violin built by J.B.Vuillaume in 1872 and her bow is made in France by A. Suard in 2007.
• Studied with the former deputy concertmaster of the Rotterdam Philharmonic Orchestra Kaoru Kakudo
• Studied at the Royal conservatory in the Hague in Koosje van Haeringen ’s young talent class
• Studied at de Havo voor Muziek en Dans
• Studied at the Conservatoire National de Paris with Annick Roussin.
• Studied at Codarts with Vesna Gruppman.
• Performs with Domestica Rotterdam