Music for Breakfast: Northern Lights
Breakfast concert on Sunday morning
Come with me to the North, where the endless forests are full of secrets, where the light is clear as crystal, and where the stories and melodies of days long gone are still alive. Carl Nielsen puts us in the mood with a light-hearted serenade, Johan Svendsen paints the pristine beauty of the Nordic landscape and Jean Sibelius enchants us with an ancient saga. There once was…
Included in the ticket price is a small breakfast: coffee/tea, fresh orange juice, a croissant, fresh fruit and a varying breakfast item. Read more below.
Programme & performers
Serenata in vano
Two Swedish folk melodies
This Music for Breakfast concert is presented by Milou Adjanga.
- Included in the ticket price is a small breakfast: coffee/tea, fresh orange juice, a croissant, fresh fruit and a varying breakfast item.
- For € 12.50 you can have an extensive breakfast in the Doelen Studio prior to the concert. A festively filled breakfast table awaits you there with coffee/tea, fresh orange juice, croissant, fresh fruit and as extras a mimosa (champagne), a warm dish and various sandwiches and spreads.
- Do you order an extensive breakfast and do you have dietary requirements or allergies? Please contact Customer Service of the Rotterdam Philharmonic Orchestra via email@example.com.
- You are welcome for a small breakfast from 9.15 am. The hall opens at 10:10 am.
- Access to both breakfast and concert is via the Jurriaanse entrance (Kruisplein 30). The main entrance (Schouwburgplein 50) cannot be used for this concert.